[Question #661484]: Qt Stylesheet, etc

New question #661484 on qpdfview:

I converted from Zathura to qpdfview yesterday but I am having trouble adjusting a number of the features in order to settle.

That^ line was, of course, meant to follow my expression of gratitude for developing/maintaining this application.

So here are the items that I am trying to achieve:

1- declare Semicolon as a keyboard shortcut in order to shift the Vim-style navigation keys to the right by two (Emacs reasons);
2- hide both vertical and horizonal scroll bars (I tried a few Qt stylesheet formats/expressions but none worked --I'm new to Qt);
3- enable smooth scrolling;
4- set the foreground/dark (text and maybe images too) and background/ligh colors to specific color codes as in Okular and Zathura (I suppose this entails performance degradation but it makes for closer-to-seamless transition from terminal to pdfs, especially in tiling window managers).

That last (two) item(s) probably need adjustments/additions to the source code, but I was hoping you could at least point me in the right direction to make it so.

Thank you,
Oli