Re: [Question #676594]: I lost my annotations

Description changed to:
This is totally insane. Hours of work thrown into the bin. I'm so pissed
off.

I had my annotated document, which saved many times. Then, I went to
settings, to check the options, changed NOTHING, pressed OK, and viola,
all my annotations disappeared. I opened an older version of the
document, and it had NO annotations!!!

Honestly, worst pdf viewer ever. I'm uninstalling.

BTW, the problem is fully reproducible. Just open a PDF, add an
annotation, go to settings, press ok, and the annotation will disappear.
Bravo.