Re: [Question #683036]: Cannot print PDF with invalid signature

Description changed to:
Hi,

I'm using qpdfview 0.4.18-1 on Manjaro and I cannot print PDF with
invalid signature. When I try to print such a document, I get an error
message "Print Error. There was a problem processing document XXX" and
the print job is stopped. This doesn't happen with other PDF viewers
such as e.g. epdfviewer.  On the other hand qpdfview can print without
any issue if the signature is valid.

I can build a PDF with an invalid signature by combining two PDF with
different valid signatures using e.g. PDF Arranger. The combined PDF
then has an invalid signature. I can check if a PDF has an invalid
signature by opening it in LibreOffice Draw. If the PDF has an invalid
signature, LibreOffice will complain about it. However it is still
possible to print it from LibreOffice Draw. It is only when such PDF is
opened in qpdfview that it is not possible to print it.

Not sure whether this is a bug or not but do you know if this behaviour
can be corrected somehow?

Thanks!