Re: [Question #688687]: How to select fitz/mupdf as backend

Norbert Preining posted a new comment:
Hi Adam,
thanks for your prompt reply, that is very much appreciated.

Now I get a different error, I guess there might be a linking problem
from my side:

Could not load global plug-in: "/usr/lib/qpdfview/libqpdfview_fitz.so"
"Cannot load library /usr/lib/qpdfview/libqpdfview_fitz.so: (/usr/lib/qpdfview/libqpdfview_fitz.so: undefined symbol: opj_stream_default_create)"

I thought that is from libopenjpeg which is installed, though it seems
not to be found.

I will investigate further, but if you have an idea, please let me know.

Thanks

Norbert