Re: [Question #688687]: How to select fitz/mupdf as backend

Adam Reichold proposed the following answer:
Hello again,

Fitz is provided as a static library and hence an application (or other
DSO as in our case) needs to provide all dependencies manually again
when linking. To handle this, the build system provides the
FITZ_PLUGIN_LIBS variable which can be set via the qmake command line
and defaults to "-lmupdf -lmupdf-third -ljpeg". My guess is that you
need to override this to add at least "-lopenjp2" but possibly more, it
depends on whether the Fitz package is built against the system
libraries (you'll need to add more) or against its vendored code (less
as most stuff is linked statically).

Best regards,
Adam