[Question #689644]: Outline and Bookmark docks can only be toggled when menu bar is visible/enabled

New question #689644 on qpdfview:

I like to hide as much of the ui's chrome as possible while still being able to easily navigate and know my current position. That way, I am able to zoom in and still see most of the documents content. So the first thing I do is toggle the menu bar and tab/tool bar to be hidden. However, I occassionally find myself needing to access the outline dock to quickly jump between chapters/sections, as well as the bookmark dock to view my notes. The problem is that I cannot toggle their current state unless the menu bar is enabled/visible. I realize this qualifies as only a minor inconvenience because I can just use the alt+shift+m shortcut to enable the menu bar and then f6 or f9 to toggle the outline and bookmark docks respectively, but if a more convenient implementation exists or is possible, I would like to know.
Other than that, the app works like a dream so cheers and thank you!