[Question #689838]: No CTRL-Q to quit?

New question #689838 on qpdfview:

I tried looking through the questions to see if this was already answered. I read that the shortcuts are related to how it's compiled, so perhaps I should try to manually compile it?

I'm using qpdfview under Manjaro (Where it's the default), and all the normal keyboard shortcuts seem to work except CTRL-Q to quit.  I use CTRL-W a lot to close tabs, but would love to use CTRL-Q to close the entire application.

(The menu also doesn't show any keyboard shortcut for quitting the application.)