[Question #691978]: Go to next/previous page with move down/up without using any other shortcut (continuous mode disabled)

New question #691978 on qpdfview:

I want to go to next/previous page with move down/up without using any other shortcut (continuous mode disabled). In this mode it only reaches the end of the page and i can't go on, it would be nice to just keep going reading and with continuous mode disabled start inmmediately on the beginning on the next page. I haven't seen this feature here or am i missing something?  Because i like the small steps of move down/up

Thanks.