Re: [Question #691978]: Go to next/previous page with move down/up without using any other shortcut (continuous mode disabled)

Description changed to:
I want to go to next/previous page with move down/up without using any
other shortcut (continuous mode disabled). In this mode it only reaches
the end of the page and i can't go on, it would be nice to just keep
going reading and with continuous mode disabled start inmmediately on
the beginning on the next page. I haven't seen this feature here or am i
missing something?  Because i like the small steps of move down/up

For example, i can do that motion with the scroll up/down, but with the
keys there are none at this time of my knowledge.

Thanks.