[Question #692167]: qpdfview settings bottom cut off in KDE

New question #692167 on qpdfview:

Hi,

I installed qpdfview 0.4.18.99-2017-64 from the ppa on Kubuntu20.04. The bottom of the settings window is cut off  and I don't seem to have a way to adjust the window to make it show, I can adjust its width but not the height so the bottom is always cut off.

Since the bottom is missing the "ok" "cancel" tabs are not visible and I have no way to change  the default settings and save it except to copy qdfview.conf from another machine running Ubuntu 20.04.

Please advise, thanks.