Re: [Question #693142]: Other apps that are compatible with gpdfview

Adam Reichold proposed the following answer:
Hello Jerry,

I know you will be disappointed by this, but qpdfview's bookmarks are
currently only available in the internal data format used by the
application. I am not aware of another application and/or browser
extension that would be able to read them, especially since they are
stored outside of the PDF documents themselves. (The situation is better
for annotations which we do store within the PDF document and any PDF
reader on Windows that is able to read PDF annotations at all should
display those made with qpdfview.)

Best regards,
Adam

P.S.: I can help you to access the bookmarks using e.g. a Python script
if that would help you, meaning that the data is relatively easy to
access and not trapped inside the application.