Re: [Question #693142]: Other apps that are compatible with gpdfview

Jerry Lester is still having a problem:
Thanks very much for the response.  It's a very good app.  I've liked using
it.

I would like to know how to use the Python script because the app is
definitely worth the additional step.
*Jerry Lester*
3153 Gooding Pl, The Villages, FL 32162
(352) 325-1898