Re: [Question #694097]: Bug: printing only "odd pages" does print "even pages"

Eduard Bürki posted a new comment:
Thank you.

1)
Quote: " I'd suggest trying to print the file directly via the command line using similar options to determine if the problem is some other option or within the CUPS filter stack, e.g.

lp -o page-ranges=4-8 -o page-set=even qpdfview.fbsjjc.pdf"

->
I have tried this in a terminal:
lp -o page-ranges=4-8 -o page-set=odd qpdfview.fbsjjc.pdf   (-------> odd)
-> Result: Works as expected.

2)
Quote: "The options passed to CUPS for job 201 look correct to be correct:

Collate finishings=3 fit-to-page Ink=COLOR job-billing= nolandscape
number-up=1 number-up-layout=lrtb outputorder=normal page-ranges=4-8
page-set=even"

->
OK. I assume that you have caught the phrase "...b outputorder=normal page-ranges=4-8 page-set=even"
..." from my log file?
So there is really "page-set=even" in my log-file? But I selected "odd" in the GUI! See Point 5) in my post 1.

3)
Have you followed my steps from Post 1 in your system with your qpdfview installation. If yes: What was your result?