Re: [Question #694097]: Bug: printing only "odd pages" does print "even pages"

Adam Reichold posted a new comment:
I was assuming that this job was referring to your "edit" which makes it
easy to mix things up. But as I said, I think the most helpful thing
would be to have CUPS logs for both ways to use the print dialog to be
able to compare the options sent in both scenarios.

And no, I did not try to reproduce this because frankly, this
interaction has not been of the kind that spurs me into action. For
example, trying to reproduce it will only make sense if I know which
version of the application you are using and in which environment. (One
likely explanation is an old version of qpdfview combined with a new
version of Qt which significantly changed its print dialog which then
required changes in qpdfview to adapt.)