Re: [Question #694097]: Bug: printing only "odd pages" does print "even pages"

Adam Reichold proposed the following answer:
I think this is actually Qt's print dialog working in a somewhat
surprising way: It seems to adjust the selected page set to the  given
page range, i.e. from 4 to 8 with odd pages will make the print dialog
itself set page-set=even, I guess because the odd pages of that subrange
are even. Selecting 5 to 9 with odd pages makes the print dialog set
page-set=odd as the odd pages of a subrange starting at an odd page are
the odd pages overall.

The page set is one of CUPS options that qpdfview does not touch when
used with recent Qt versions and hence this admittedly puzzling behavior
is out of scope for qpdfview.