Re: [Question #682587]: Remove or change colour of window border?

Arash Sal Moslehian proposed the following answer:
I managed to solve this problem by adding the following line of code to
the "[mainWindow]" section of ~/.config/qpdfview/qpdfview.conf

styleSheet="QScrollBar, QScrollBar::handle {background: #1c1c1c;  border-style: none;} QFrame { border-style: none;}"

Changing the border of QFrame somehow completely messes up the
background of ScrollBar and its handle, so I had to manually change them
as well. (put whatever color you want instead of "#1c1c1c")