Re: [Question #695206]: Fullscreen option per script?

Alfred Pichler is still having a problem:
Hello Adam,

Great. It run!

alfred@MAX-KUB20:~$ qdbus  local.qpdfview /MainWindow
method Q_NOREPLY void local.qpdfview.MainWindow.exit()

How can I spend a coffee ??

You saved me a lot of hardware development. The project is for our
church and will be finished in Lent.

Best regards and many thanks

Alfred