Re: [Question #695206]: Fullscreen option per script?

Adam Reichold proposed the following answer:
Hello again,

Thank you! No need for even more coffee, but I am very glad that the
program in general and the D-Bus interface in particular are useful to
you. I also hope your project will work out as intended.

>From your message, I also understand that you do not need an extension
of the D-Bus for controlling the presentation view independently of the
main view? (You can enable the "synchronize presentation" setting so
navigating via D-Bus and hence the main view should also navigate the
presentation view.)

Best regards,
Adam