[Question #704957]: cannot re-dock floating outline/bookmarks/thumbnails

New question #704957 on qpdfview:

Dear Developer,

I very much like qpdfview but I have a small issue.  After installation, when you first click view>dock>outline/thumbnails/bookmarks it docks the window inside the main window but there is a small maximize button inside this window.  If you click this it undocks the window and then outline/thumbnail/bookmark now becomes a floating window.  I have searched through the settings and cannot find any way to redock the window.  Is there some way to re-dock the floating thumbnails window? I'm using gnome-fedora 37 and have tried both qt5 and qt6 versions but they both behave the same.  Thanks!

P.S. Also, one small bug. Using gnome 43 there is no icon present in the taskbar, it just displays the default missing icon logo when qpdfview is open.