Re: [Question #707805]: Hide menu bar on fullscreen mode

Description changed to:
Is it possible to hide he menubar on fullscreen mode? (This is probably more like a feature request than a real question.)
I could manage to hide the toolbars but not the menubar, and I would like to have those few vertical pixels available to display the page. I preffer fullscreen mode instead of "presentation mode" because I can use the dual page  view and choose the zoom level.
By the way, perhaps the hole toolbar should be able to be hidden with one single control.

Anyway, I love qpdfview and use it as default pdf reader.

qpdfview 0.5.0 on MX LINUX 23 (debian 12)

Regards