[Question #707817]: Incomplete annotate PDF

New question #707817 on qpdfview:

Hello
I am using Foxit Reader on Ubuntu 22.04, but since it hangs and is no longer released for Linux, I am thinking of an alternative program. The qpdfview-0.5.0 program is good, but why is this program so incomplete in terms of annotating PDF? Why doesn't it have underline - pencil - typewriter - highlight area and ...? Why does the Add highlight tool only have one color? Why add text and add highlight do not have icons? Why do you have to select the Add highlight option again for each use of Add highlight? I really enjoyed the completeness of the settings section of your app as well as opening tabbed tens and I think if you complete the annotate PDF tools the users of this app will be much more.
Thank you very much