quickly-talk team mailing list archive

Re: ANNOUNCE: ubuntu-qt-template ubuntu-qtquick-template

Great! This is the best news I heard this week! AWESOME job! I will test
it.
By the way, I have a pyside project developed in windows or mac. I want to
port it to ubuntu. How can I use quickly to continue develop it, and deploy
a  .deb installer? Thanks!

Jibo
He Jibo
Department of Psychology,
University of Illinois, Urbana Champaign,
603 East Daniel St.,
Champaign, IL 61820
website: www.hejibo.info