quickly-talk team mailing list archive

Re: Introduction and a question about quickly workflow

It's not really naive. It seems like a good question. Didier and
discussed "quickly push" in what seems like a lifetime ago, when he
and I were the only people work on Quickly. The reason we chose not to
implement it was simply that it only replaces a single command anyway.
it turns "bzr push" into "quickly push". I'm not sure it's a *good*
reason, it's just the reason.

On a side note, "thanks". I'm happy to see Quickly moving to Fedora. I
had always envisioned it becoming a project upstream to more distros.

Cheers, Rick