quickly-talk team mailing list archive

Re: Please update me!

Hi List,

Is there any update on Quickly? I'm using the qt/qtquick part extensively
for a good time now and I really want to contribute more!

Is the quickly reboot the new quickly? We will continue on quickly or the
new Ubuntu Phone SDK will supersede quickly as a development tool?

Thank you in advance!

--
Profile: http://it.linkedin.com/in/compagnucciangelo