quickly-talk team mailing list archive

Re: Please update me!

Al 24/09/12 18:16, En/na Angelo Compagnucci ha escrit:
> Hi guys!
>
> I was really too busy last monts, so I think I lost updates on quickly
> and quickly-community-templates. Where are we going? Can you explain me
> future plans?
>
> I really want to contribute more to my Qt templates, I think now with
> Digia many changes will happen to benefit pyside and qt quick!
>
> Thank you for your time!
>
> --
> Profile: http://it.linkedin.com/in/compagnucciangelo

Hi Angelo,

Sorry for the delay in replying. There were a few discussions related to
Quickly at the last UDS as part of the App Developer Track.

Quickly this cycle will be rather on maintenance mode, but Mike has been
working (on a best-effort basis) on the Quickly Reboot project Didier
Roché initially started. Here's some info of the current status:

http://mhall119.com/2012/11/quickly-rebooted/

It'd be really cool if you'd want to continue developing your Qt
templates, either in their current incarnation, or as part of the
Quickly Reboot effort.

Cheers,
David.