randgen team mailing list archive

Re: [Branch ~randgen/randgen/rqg2] 4 revisions removed

On 05/21/10 12:37, Philip Stoev wrote:
I just got this email, and I do not know how to interpret it.

I pushed some stuff, but the branches had diverged so I did a merge,
committed the merge and pushed it, as I usually do.

I do not think anything was lost in the process, but what is this
message supposed to mean?

I saw it too when merging not so long ago. Not sure why it is sent out - I just confirmed that nothing was actually removed and carried on.

Perhaps it means that some revisions were replaced by your merge revision (containing the old revisions), or something like that.

--
John