randgen team mailing list archive

Issues with the replication grammars

Hello,

It seems that the replication grammars bundled with the RQG have suffered some bit rot since the last time I checked them -- they do not generate a sufficient number of binlog events. Combined with frequent binlog rotation, most of the binlogs are essentially empty and there are periods during the test when the binlog does not advance at all.

So, unless you have any other plans, I plan to spend some time helping those tests produce more binlog events. This in turn means that the changes I will push may cause any automated runs of those tests that you currently have to start failing due to issues that are currently not detected.

Any thoughts?

Philip Stoev

Follow ups