Sent: Sunday, June 02, 2013 03:40
To: randgen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Randgen] RQG merge/push policy

Hi RQG people,

I've been wondering (for long while actually) what is the current policy
for pushing stuff into the main tree? More precisely, what would I need
to do if I wanted to

- add new grammars, packages or scripts (including those that are only
applicable to MariaDB);
- modify existing grammars, packages or scripts (including those that
are applicable NOT only to MariaDB)?

I expect that the first part should be rather liberal, but still, do I
need to seek somebody's approval before doing so? I see at least Roel do
it every now and then, but I don't know if there is any underlying
approval-related activity.

And for the latter part, to whom would I need to send a proposal / merge
request?

Best regards,
Elena