randgen team mailing list archive

RQG merge/push policy

Hi RQG people,

I've been wondering (for long while actually) what is the current policy for pushing stuff into the main tree? More precisely, what would I need to do if I wanted to

- add new grammars, packages or scripts (including those that are only applicable to MariaDB); - modify existing grammars, packages or scripts (including those that are applicable NOT only to MariaDB)?

I expect that the first part should be rather liberal, but still, do I need to seek somebody's approval before doing so? I see at least Roel do it every now and then, but I don't know if there is any underlying approval-related activity.

And for the latter part, to whom would I need to send a proposal / merge request?

Best regards,
Elena

Follow ups