randgen team mailing list archive

Re: Question about runall.pl, mysqld and the --no-defaults argument

On 11/01/2013 04:58 PM, Joel Epstein wrote:
Can someone confirm where in the RQG framework (running on Linux) the --no-defaults argument comes from when a mysqld process is spawned? I am now using individual --mysqld arguments to handle any specific parameter I need to set, but I was curious to know where the --no-defaults argument bubbles up from. Any help is appreciated.
runall.pl use MTR v1 with --start-and-exit to start mysqld. The --no-defaults argument is added by MTR.

bernt