randgen team mailing list archive

Re: Add a variable to a combinations file

Hi,

yes, we have encountered this question : John in our team did some experiments around this:

An Example cc-file contents:

$basedirs[0]='/path/to/first/basedir';
$basedirs[1]='/path/to/second/basedir';
$combinations=
[
 [
  '--seed=random '.
  '--threads=1 '.
  '--duration=60 '.
  '--Validator=ResultsetComparatorSimplify'
 ],[
  '',
  '--notnull'
 ],[
  '--grammar=conf/optimizer/optimizer_subquery.yy --engine=InnoDB',
 ]
];

this should solve what your trying , will let John add more detail on it.

regards
Saikumar