rapid-users team mailing list archive

Next version of Rapid Photo Downloader

Hi,

If you are interested in testing the next version, please let me know. The
next version contains a whole host of improvements, with the biggest being
that you can now preview the files that can be downloaded, and select which
ones you actually want downloaded. Along with video downloading, this has
been the most popular feature request.

Other substantive changes include vastly improved error / warning reporting
and the ability to assign job codes to individual files. The thumbnails look
a lot better now too. These changes combine to make the upcoming release the
most significant yet.

I don't know if this email list allows attachments, so after this I'll try
to send another email with a few screenshots, so you can see what it looks
like.

If you are interested in testing it, please do contact me. If there is
sufficient interest, I'll set up a special PPA and maybe even a team. The
code is pretty rough around the edges at the moment (i.e. contains known
bugs), but it's getting better and better each day.

Damon

--
http://www.damonlynch.net