rapid-users team mailing list archive

RAW+JPEG How to deal with ?

Hello,

My Canon400D is configured to record 2 files per shot ( JPG and CR2)

When using "expert programs" ( M Av Tv) both files are recorded but when using "results programs" ( green square, portrait, landscape,...) only the jpeg is recorded.

I do not archive the JPG when I have a CR2 but I need it when I do not have de CR2.

How could I configure rapid to filter out those JPG files ?

Using the file extension to build the directory names won't work because the actual condition is dependent on the presence of another file.

I'm ready to implement a new flag in the preferences, but I would prefer doing it without modifying the code..

Kind regards
Etienne

:wq

Quand un homme se marie, il espère que son épouse ne changera pas ..... mais elle change.
Quand une femme se marie, elle espère que son époux changera.... mais il ne change pas

Follow ups