rapid-users team mailing list archive

Re: RAW+JPEG How to deal with ?

inOn Tue, Oct 11, 2011 at 3:23 AM, Etienne Charlier
<etienne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>wrote:

> I do not archive the JPG when I have a CR2 but I need it when I do not have
> de CR2.
>
> How could I configure rapid to filter out those JPG files ?

The way I understand your question is like this: what is the best way to
imagine using Rapid Photo Downloader to select files for download by file
type? It seems to me the best way will be to have an option in the Select
menu to select by file type, such as "Check all RAW Photos" and "Check all
JPEG Photos". I very much believe this is not something that should be in
the program preferences.

If you want to implement this feature I very much encourage you to do so.
There are many ways in which I think Rapid Photo Downloader can be improved,
but I am truly exceptionally busy at this time (this is why I haven't
reviewed your patch yet!) .

Damon

--
http://www.damonlynch.net