rapid-users team mailing list archive

Re: Toolbar - let me know what you think

Hello,

I'm not a ui design expert but I think there is too much "unrelated" info in
one screen

What about a wizard like UI  ( Just have a look at the windows powertoy
"Syntoy" [1])

- 1st screen choose parameters ( like you did in the new toolbar) then click
next , maybe adding functionality to load a specific "profile" ( serialized
preferences )

- 2nd screen: the current screen with the thumbnails

- 3rd screen: acutal download with progress bar

Not a full "functional spec", but I hope you'll get the idea ..

Just my 0.02€

Regards,
Etienne

[1] http://www.labo-microsoft.org/articles/win/synctoy/ ( in french but there