rapid-users team mailing list archive

Re: Multiple duplicate images

On Tue, Nov 21, 2017 at 4:51 AM, Francesco Scaglioni <fgs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> Hi
>
> I am using the lastest build ( 0.9.5 ) and am getting multiple duplication
> of images on downloading.  Shooting raw+jpeg.  Ubuntu 16.04.
>
> eg
>
> 171109-london-0013.JPG
> 171109-london-0013.RAF
> 171109-london-0013_1.JPG
> 171109-london-0014.JPG
> 171109-london-0014.RAF
> 171109-london-0014_1.RAF
> 171109-london-0014_2.RAF
>
> and so on right down to image 67
>
> 67 pairs of images were shot that has resulted in 214 images in the target
> folder.  Any suggestions much appreciated.
>
> Cheers
>
> Francesco

Hi Francesco,

Sorry for the delay in my reply - your email got lost in my inbox. What
file renaming configuration are you using? Are you using any of the
built-in sequence numbers? From what device are you downloading, and does
that device have multiple memory cards that you are downloading from?

Best,
Damon

--
http://www.damonlynch.net