rapid-users team mailing list archive

Re: Multiple duplicate images

Hi,

On 29/11/17 21:59, Damon Lynch wrote:
On Tue, Nov 21, 2017 at 4:51 AM, Francesco Scaglioni <fgs@xxxxxxxxxxx I am using the lastest build ( 0.9.5 ) and am getting multiple
    duplication of images on downloading.  Shooting raw+jpeg.  Ubuntu 16.04.
    eg
    171109-london-0013.JPG
    171109-london-0013.RAF
    171109-london-0013_1.JPG
    171109-london-0014.JPG
    171109-london-0014.RAF
    171109-london-0014_1.RAF
    171109-london-0014_2.RAF
    and so on right down to image 67
    67 pairs of images were shot that has resulted in 214 images in the

Sorry for the delay in my reply - your email got lost in my inbox. What file renaming configuration are you using? Are you using any of the built-in sequence numbers? From what device are you downloading, and does that device have multiple memory cards that you are downloading from?

Best,
Damon

File re-name is set to YYMMDD-JobCode-Number.extension.
Dowkloading from a USB lexar card reader ( two slots one for sd card the other for compact flash that remains empty ). Using sequence numbers supplied by RPD.

Under Preferences / error handling : If I select add unique identifier then I get the problem outlined above ( duplicates ). If I select skip download the many of the images do not get downloaded ( and then subsequently cannot be selected in an attempt to download again ).

Cheers

Francesco