rednotebook-users team mailing list archive

Re: Tags, hashtags and default settings

Am 02.11.2012 17:48, schrieb MyO:
Hi, Jendrik!

The second issue is supposed to be a feature ;) If there's already
text for a day, RedNotebook guesses you want to look at the content.
If the day is empty, there's nothing to preview, so we switch to edit
mode. RedNotebook now automatically switches between the two modes
for you. Do you think this will become a "feature" for you as well?
Or is it too disturbing?
Well... I, for example, do not use Preview mode at all. So it really
might be quite an inconvenience.
Can you add a tickbox for it in the preferences, please? =)
I'll probably do so, yes.

Cheers,
Jendrik