rednotebook-users team mailing list archive

RedNotebook Debian package

Hi erveryone,

the RedNotebook Debian package has not been updated for quite some time and is still stuck at version 1.4. The current package maintainer doesn't respond to my mails. This is unfortunate since it means that all new e.g. Ubuntu and Mint users start out with a version that is more than 1 1/2 years old. Is anyone up to the task of updating the package for debian? I'm not familiar with the debian packaging process, but it's probably not too much work since the packaging recipe should still work. If you'd like to help out, feel free to contact me or the appropriate debian contact.

Cheers,
Jendrik