rednotebook-users team mailing list archive

Feature request: Tag category editing

I use Rednotebook essentially like a planner where I can not only keep notes,
but also maintain my to do lists, appointment calendar, etc.

For the To Do list, I use tags and have two categories: Tasks and Done.
Obviously, I write down all the things I have to do under Tasks and then enter
them under Done as they are completed.  It's very convenient since I can use
the journal to add explanations on the tasks or events I enter.

However, in order to change the category of an item from "Tasks" to "Done", I
cannot simply open the tag and change its category to "Done".  When I left
click on an entry, I can only change the entry text, not change its category.

So my request would be to modify the right click behavior so that it opens the
complete category + entry (i.e., the same window I get when adding a new
entry) and I can simply change the category.  If possible, it would be useful
to also be able to change the date of the entry in this "edit entry" window.

Regards,

John Creamer

Follow ups