rednotebook-users team mailing list archive

Re: task bar title

Hi Michael,

currently, that's not possible. Maybe it would be best to have the journal title and date before "RedNotebook", i.e., "My Journal - 12/06/2018 - RedNotebook". Then your taskbar would probably show the first part. What do you think?

Cheers,
Jendrik