rednotebook-users team mailing list archive

Re: Fwd: rednotebook removed from Debian Stable?

Hello Phil,
Could you tell us what is preventing Debian from hosting rednotebook in
their package repository?
Do you have a todo list of what else needs to happen before its back into
debian repository?

At the company I work for its heavily used by our IT team to make notes of
all never ending changes; and we really need it back in there as our
upgrades to debian 9 are ongoing.

Thanks
Lucas