rednotebook team mailing list archive

Re [Feature Request] Folder like tree structure 4 entries

I too would like to be able to see all entries ever added. Maybe another way to do it would be to have a selection in the Search pane to show all entries from all categories, or all tagged and untagged entries, which would be more useful to see at a glance the subject matter of each entry. Maybe the date column could have a year tree to hide or show the entries from each year

cheers,
Mike