rednotebook team mailing list archive

Re: Alt-num sequences with RN 1.1.2 under WinXP

Hi all!
> RN is the only app I have where the "Alt-trick" (a standard Windows
> feature) doesn't work, so I assume it's due to some feature of
> webkit? No big deal, was just wondering.

No, not Webkit for sure.

> On 14-Jan-11 17:33, Jendrik Seipp wrote: Under Ubuntu when I
> right-click into the main text field I get a context menu containing
> an entry "Inserting options" with some subitems that look promising
> for the task ;) Do you have that on Windows too? The Alt-trick does
> not work in Thunderbird under Linux either.

You should actually turn on Compose button somewhere in the settings to
enable Alt Gr or Win key, in example, to work like this.

By the way, please ping me back if you see this message. I tried
sending something to the list before, but either it was my fault or
system's limitations, my message didn't seem to reach the mailing list.

--
Thanks for reading this letter,
   Danila E.