rednotebook team mailing list archive

RedNotebook 1.2 beta1

Hello everyone,
I have created a tarball [1] and a Windows installer [2] for the next RedNotebook release.

Please try them and check if everything works. I am very interested in your feedback, because many new features and bugfixes have been added [3]!

Trying the tarball has become even easier: Just extract the package and execute the "run" script. This will translate everything, install the dependencies and run RedNotebook without affecting your installed version. However, you should make a backup of your journal first.

[1] http://dl.dropbox.com/u/4780737/rednotebook-1.2-beta1.tar.gz
[2] http://dl.dropbox.com/u/4780737/rednotebook-1.2-beta1.exe
[3] <http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~jendrikseipp/rednotebook/trunk/annotate/head:/CHANGELOG>

Cheers,