registry team mailing list archive

Re: [Merge] lp:~jaypipes/glance/teller-api into lp:glance

Yeah, I agree.  I even had a note in there about that... I was
wondering why/what Swift returned from a delete_object request that
could be used to identify an error occurrred, though.  Any ideas?

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~jaypipes/glance/teller-api/+merge/42858
Your team Glance Core is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~jaypipes/glance/teller-api into lp:glance.