relinux-dev team mailing list archive

[Blueprint bootlive-nopasswd] Ability to boot the live ISO, without visiting the login screen

Blueprint changed by Joel Leclerc:

Whiteboard changed:
  Joel: Just wondering, what display manager are you using (LightDM, GDM,
  KDM, Jolicloud DM, LXDM, XDM, WDM, etc...)?

  Alex: Generally, I use GDM, but LXDM is in-service on one of my machines
  currently.

  Joel: Sorry, I'm talking about the display manager you were using to
  create the system.

- Alex: Forgive my (continuing?? confusion.  I have installed and run
+ Alex: Forgive my (continuing??) confusion.  I have installed and run
  (successfully) the relinux package on basic Xubuntu and Lubuntu
  installations.
+
+ Joel: What I mean is the display manager you were using on the box that
+ you used relinux with.

--
Ability to boot the live ISO, without visiting the login screen
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/relinux/+spec/bootlive-nopasswd