relinux-dev team mailing list archive

[Question #182523]: how can i remaster with all my user settings and files

New question #182523 on relinux:

how can i use relinux so i can remaster 11.10 including my user as a default user and all of the settings stay intact on the livecd session ?

my remaster always renaming my current user as /home/user1 and relinux always creating a new default user from skeleton
this is noob question but please help :D

relinux development team, which is an answer contact for relinux.