relinux-dev team mailing list archive

I need your opinion on this

Hey everyone!

I have been programming the relinux core in C++, and I've found that it has been extremely hard for me. I've finally (somewhat) finished the code, but it gives a Segmentation Fault (Segmentation Fault is simply an error that the program cannot access a certain spot on the memory) for simply printing out text! What I've been thinking is if I move the core to BASH (again), but I keep the interfaces in C++. This wouldn't affect the speed that much, and will also let us easily edit the program. I'm also realizing that most of the parts of relinux were actually programs, and not shell commands (like if, while, for, etc..), so a shell language would have been better in the first place.
Anybody got thoughts on this?

Joel.