relinux-dev team mailing list archive

[Question #183103]: how to not including previous home user

New question #183103 on relinux:
https://answers.launchpad.net/relinux/+question/183103

Hi !

I really like relinux because of the simplicity and it just works.
It even successfully rebuild remaster using 3.0.2-6-generic-pae on 12.04, i do just for fun. :D
Thank you for your work :D

One thing in mind, i want to not including the previous user so it doesn't show up as home_1 on live session
Here is what i do :
- install 11.10
- create a user name user and configure system so it satisfy my needs (include copying some personal settings to /etc/skel)
- editing relinux.conf with LIVENAME="user" and LIVEUSER="user"
- remaster system with relinux : relinux iso /etc/relinux/relinux.conf
- then try the results on vm.

all works good as i expected, but ...
at the root folder there is a folder named : /home_1/user besides the live session user itself on /home/user

How can I not including the previous user so it does not show up on the live session as /home_1/user ???
am i doing it wrong ?

thank you in advance.

cheers

relinux development team, which is an answer contact for relinux.